TERMS & CONDITIONS
DRIVING AGE AND DRIVER LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- The minimum driver age required is 25.
- The maximum driver age is 60.
- Driving license must be held for at least 1 year.
- When collecting a car from our car rental supplier the principal driver & any additional drivers will need to provide a full driving license on their name.
- A valid passport (or ID card, if it is written in roman characters and only for EU countries), air-tickets may be required.
- EU citizens must produce a driving license and either passport or identity card to pick up the car. All documents must have been issued at least 12 months before pick up.
- Non-EU citizens must produce driving license as well as an International Driving Permit (or a certified translation of their driving license issued by their embassy or consulate) and either passport or identity card to pick up the car. All documents must have been issued at least 12 months before pick up.
- U.S. and Canadian citizens must produce a driver's license and international driver's license as well as either passport or identity card to rent a car outside the U.S. and Canada.
- The vehicle is supplied with a full tank. To avoid incurring fuel charges, you have to return it with the same amount of fuel as it had when you collected it.
CROSS BORDER POLICY
- It is allowed to drive only in UAE
- Your rental with DREAMCARS normally will include collision damage & theft protection waivers. Collision Damage Waiver will waive your liability to pay for any damage caused to the vehicle during the period of rental.
- Theft waiver provides coverage for the theft or damage resulting from attempted theft of the vehicle, its parts and accessories up to their full value and any loss that our car rental partner may occur.
- Both are subject to certain exclusions. Your liability is waived subject to you paying a charge, referred to as an excess which limits your liability to the cost of the excess only. In the event that the renter has behaved recklessly or negligently or driven under the influence of drugs or alcohol you may be liable for the full cost damage. Please note in common with most car rental policies there are exceptions to cover which may include windscreens, tires, the underside or interior of the vehicle, towing charges & replacement keys. Please check your agreement fully at the time of renting for exact exclusions. Please note a number of options may be available to buy locally, which reduce your risk or can provide further cover to you and your belongings.
PRIMARY DRIVER CREDIT CARD PREAUTHORIZATION
- At time of pick up you will be required to leave a deposit to cover the value of the insurance excess.
- Security Deposit will be blocked on an international credit card in the name of the primary driver debit cards are not accepted.
- The blocked amount will be returned in 21-30 days at the end of the rental provided the vehicle is returned in the same condition as rented and also in the absence of fines, bills for the payment of fare to toll roads and /or parking.
- Credit Cards Accepted: MasterCard, Visa, MIR.
- Excess (damage & theft):
- Category of cars WDAR, WDAR1, WDAR2, LTAR, XFAR2, XFAR3, XFAR- $1,370.
- Category of cars XTAR, XTAR1, XXAR, XTAR2, XTAR3, XSAR, XSAR1, XSAR2.- $2,740.
- DREAMCARS has arranged your car rental with the car rental company indicated above. When you receive a car, you must present a confirmation, which you will receive at your e-mail address or a valid contact phone when paying for a car.
- Please notice that the conformation is not a rental agreement and when you pick up the vehicle, you must sign a rental agreement with Rental Company named on this conformation which will be subject to local laws
AMENDMENTS, NO SHOWS & ANCELLATION
Cancellation of Fully Prepaid Bookings and Deposit/ Partially Prepaid Bookings
- If you cancel 48 hours or more prior to your pick up, you will be refunded in full.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before pick-up, you will be refunded minus the cancellation fee of 5% of rental amount.
- If you cancel your booking less than 24 hours before pick up, you will be refunded minus the cancellation fee of 10% of rental amount.
- You cannot cancel your booking if your rental has already started.
- A ‘No-show’ is when you:
- wish to cancel but don’t tell us before your rental is due to start;
- fail to pick the car up at the arranged time and date;
- fail to provide the documentation that’s required to pick the car up;
In all of these cases, you’ll receive no refund of the money you’ve paid.
- The car rental company reserves the right to refuse the car to any customer who fails to arrive at the scheduled time and date with all necessary documentation and a credit card in the main driver’s name with enough available funds for the car’s deposit.
- A ‘No-show’ is when you:
- You can amend your rental online at least 24 hours before your rental is due to start. The cost of each amendment, implying a decrease in value and a return of the difference to the customer, is 10% of rental amount. Please note that any amendment such as amendment of pick-up or drop-off location, car group, rental period and driver’s personal details may affect rental price which may be different from what you paid initially.
- Please call us if your pick-up time is less than 48 hours away and you wish to amend your booking.
- Please note: prices are based on the pick-up and drop-off times and dates that you arrange before your rental starts. If you pick the car up any later or bring it back any earlier, you will not receive a refund for unused hours or days.
- DREAMCARS unable to guarantee a particular make, model or fuel type of car. The car shown on your conformation is for guidance only and may be substituted for an alternative, similar or upgraded car (at no extra cost) at our option. If, at time of pickup, it becomes impossible to provide your booked car as shown on your rental conformation due to breakdown or an accident, a similar or upgraded car will be provided by the supplier.
CUSTOMER SERVICE QUERIES
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any aspects of your rental, you must report your concerns at the time locally to the car rental company. If you are still not happy and wish to make a formal complaint, all complaints also after rental was finished, you must be put in writing to our customer services team at email@example.com. We will make investigation on your behalf. You will receive an acknowledgement of your email within a few days and we endeavor to answer all customer service queries within 28 days of receiving them. Sometimes we can experience delays, if we are dealing with third parties.
- All information and graphics posted on the website http://dreamcars.ae/ are the property of the Seller and/or its suppliers.
- Copying and/or distribution without the consent of the copyright holder is prohibited.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES
- Limited mileage: -300km per day for Audi A5/ Audi Q7/ Audi A8/ Mercedes V-class/ Cadillac Escalade/ Bmw 7-series/ Mercedes s-class/ Mercedes G-class/ Range Rover Voque/ Range Rover Sport/ Range Rover SVR/ Mercedes GLE 63S Coupe/ Porsche Panamera/ Range Rover Velar.
- Limited mileage: -250km per day for rest of cars.
- Local taxes.
- Collision Damage Waiver.
- Third Party Liability
- Theft Protection.
- Airport Surcharge.
- Delivery and Collection within Dubai.
- Delivery and Collection for Sharjah and Abu Dhabi if rental is more than 7 days.
- 24 Hour Road assistance.
- Road Tax (Salik).
YOUR RENTAL EXCLUDES
- Mileage over 250km/day: every additional km is charged 25 AED per km for Sport/Ultimate luxury cars
- Toll Fees
- Parking charges
- Cancellation fee
Additional equipment (Like: child seat, navigation system (GPS)) requested at time of booking or purchased locally and extra services (Like: additional driver, out of hours fees and one way rentals).
Please note that the prices for items not included in the rate and payable to the car rental company are subject to change. Optional extras/ special equipment are subject to availability.
Delivery and Collection for Sharjah and Abu Dhabi if rental is less than 7 days.
Child Seat: 50.00 AED for rental.
Booster Seat: 50.00 AED for rental.
Navigation System (GPS): 60.00 AED for rental for car groups SFAR, JDAR, PDAR, FVAR.
*Additional extras are on request and payable locally to the agent when the vehicle is collected. Any charges payable locally may be subject to local VAT/Sales Tax. Dream cars will pass on all requests to the supplier in advance of your arrival, but unfortunately cannot guarantee the availability of any extras.
Terms between you and the rental car provider
- Your car rental contract will be between you and the rental car provider.
- Dreamcars.ae is not a party to the third-party contract between you and the rental car provider and has no responsibility or liability(directly or indirectly) to any party in respect of the terms of your contract with the rental car provider or any problems arising with the hired car pursuant to that contract or any other issues between you and the rental car provide, but we will make investigation on your behalf and will try our best to help you in current situation.
- Dreamcars.ae makes no warranty or representation in relation to any rental car provider or any car rented by any rental carprovider. It is the rental car provider's own responsibility to provide you with a rental car rented on this booking engine.